All Seasons Home Health Care LLC, offers extended hours home care nursing up to 24 hours. We take total care of clients of all ages with the complex needs such as trach care and ventilated dependents resulting from conditions such as spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, degenerated diseases and seizures disorder.
Professional nurses, RN’s and LPN’s who are registered and licensed to deliver quality health care services are working with our team to ensure we address your needs. Client-specific training is offered before assignment to our nurses. We will create a customized care plan to meet your particular needs.
Our skilled nursing services include, but are not limited to:
- Administering Medication and Treatments
- Coordinate With Doctors, other Therapists and involved Family Members
- Monitoring Clients and Equipments (IE, Ventilators, Oxygen Delivery System, Suction Machines, BiPAP Machines, CPAP Machines, and other home equipments)
- Tracheostomy Care
- Feeding, Nutrition Management & Evaluation
- Wound and Ostomy Care
- Bladder & Bowel Care
- Continuous Evaluation of Client’s Condition
- Case Management
- Monitor Vital Signs
- And much more
If you need more information about our services, call us today at 763-569-4147.